Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 4, 2014

August 4, 2014

Happy birthday to Ana, Chrissy, and Sara this week! How great is it that we get to share a birthday month? Love you all lots!

 Wow ! Another week. Let`s be honest, it ended really good.
We had multi zone this week which was really good. We talked a lot about the Book of Mormon and our message that is so unique and special for the world. It is so unique and it is so special. We are so blessed to know that not ALL roads lead to God and His kingdom. We know exactly what we need to do, and we know that even if we mess up, theirs someone so perfect that makes up the difference.


The stress of this time winding down is starting to hit me pretty hard. Is it too gross if I tell you all I threw up for the first time this week because of it? I woke up at like 1 in the morning and my mind was going nuts. my stomach was dizzy and stressed too apparently haha. I`m good though. I actually have a cold now though...not related...but kind of a bummer haha. 

We went and visited the Bishop`s wife on Friday night with some goodies and then  went and helped her Saturday morning. She had their 3rd son a few weeks ago. He`s really cute and it was a good chance to get to know her a bit better and to help her out. Very good people.

This Saturday Segundo and Consuelo were baptized! I was super happy. The baptism went really well. Some interesting things happened though. Our ward mission leader had gone in the morning to clean and fill up the font. The awkward moment was when they go to get in and the water has gone down and it only went up to their knees. It was an interesting experience getting Consuelo to just sit in the water and go back. It worked out though. Their nephew had come in from Trujillo to do the ordinance. Pretty cool. Super cool too that the leaders had come to the baptism to support them. All of the high priests came to do a musical number as well. It was...pretty funny. Who knew that Far, Far Away on Judea`s Plain was such a great baptismal hymn? WHAT?! oh Peru. I will miss your  quirkiness haha. But the best part was when they got up to bare their testimonies. Such a sweet spirit present. The Bishop also shared a few words which was great. He`s awesome. When he speaks he actually reminds me of dad a bit. He just makes things so personal. Very cool.                 
Well, I hope you all had a fabulous week. I sure love you and know how much you deserve it. Read, pray, go to church. It`s true.

Love,
Hermana Butterfield

No comments:

Post a Comment