Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 6, 2014

January 6, 2014

Happy new year family!

I just wanted to let you all know how grateful I am for you and how much I love you. I hope you know how happy I was to share a short part of my Christmas with you and to see all of your faces. Things are moving along here.

Luis and Gian Franco Davila both recieved the priesthood on Sunday. Luis is a priest and Gian Franco is a teacher. Betty is content as ever and Claudia is starting to have a lot more confidence with her leaders. The ward is awe struck at this family and their progress, but honestly, you know the Lord´s hand has been a part of things when it all seemed rather easy. 

We are looking for more families to teach and we continue to work with the members to help them know how to help.

I love you all. I am well and I miss you like crazy!

love bug

No comments:

Post a Comment