Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 12, 2013



April 12, 2013 
Safe, yes. Overwhelmed, completely, but itll be good.
We got in at about 3:30 in the morning and were allowed to sleep in until 9...I woke up at 8 though.   
There's a lot going on, and I just have to be ready to fly to Trujillo in a few hours. Its beautiful here! Kind of scary, but beautiful. The people helping us are so kind and patient even though none of us knows what happening haha. ...Im in Peru...so crazy. Even when people don't know what you're saying they just smile and then ramble off in unknown words haha It'll be an adventure yeah.
We drove through part of Lima to get to the CCM and its just so crazy, and scary, and beautiful all in one. I'm excited. Trujillo here I come!  I love you so so so so so so much! Thank you for everything!
Love Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment