Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 23, 2013

December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas, everyone!

This last week was really pretty fun. On Saturday morning we made the trip to Trujillo via bus.  It is about a 2 1/2 hour bus ride. When we got there we ate lunch and practiced our songs for the concert. After practicing for a few hours we had dinner and headed over to the plaza. The concert went well and it really was a lot of fun. I got to see my old pensionista and her family for a quick second and a few other members of my first ward. 

Afterwards we hustled over to institute to be there for the bus when it came...it never did. We waited at the institute building outside talking for hours. About 1:30 a.m. when it was determined that the bus really wasn´t coming the hermanas headed to the mission home and they found a place for the elders to stay. We got there and I tried to help get things set up for everyone. They´ve got tons of stuff. We got to bed around 2 or 2:30. We got up and hung out for a while...What do you do when you have nothing to get ready with, no study materials? I and a couple of hermanas helped hermana Marler fix breakfast and get it served. We went to church with the Marlers and then headed out. It was a long, hot bus ride, but it was a fun adventure. 

I love you tons. I hope everything is going well and just know that I can´t wait to talk with you all on Wednesday night!

Love Hermana Butterfield 

No comments:

Post a Comment