Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 16, 2013

December 16, 2013

Hey fam!

Things here are good...they´re getting hot though...and we aren´t even in summer yet. The joys of summer in Chimbote are really hot sand, the smell of fish all night and into the morning, and lots of bugs. I love it though. 

We had a fireside on Friday night that Hermana Lasike and I put together. We had some musical numbers and some short videos and testimonies. A lot of our investigators came as well as menos activos and new converts. It turned out really well. 

We had changes last night. Hermana Lasike and I will stay together for our third change. I really think that President didn´t want to change anyone for Christmas because I think I heard that mission wide there are like 10 changes max. The good thing is we will hopefully see the miracle of the familia Davila being baptized together. We contacted and started teaching them together so it would be really hard if we didn´t get to see them baptized together.

The entire family came to church again, Luis included. I was so happy. Betty, GianFranco, and Claudia also all had their interviews yesterday and passed. They´re all ready, but Luis is just a bit harder. He has almost all the lessons and he seems good, but I think just a bit more time will be good. I want them all to be baptized together.

Well I love you all. I hope you´re doing well and I am excited to see you in about a week!

Love Hermana Butterfield

No comments:

Post a Comment