Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 11, 2013

November 11, 2013

Hey all!

This week was a good one. As with every week there are good days and there are definitely rough ones, but at the end of the week, I´m happy to say I feel good about the report I am able to give for my area. I love working here and I love the people I serve. Members and non members alike.

We had the opportunity to do a service project on Saturday. We help our new convert scrape the paint from her house so we can paint it this week. It was quite the experience. It´s a water based paint so you just throw some water on there and it scrapes right off. It went really fast and it was nice to put some jeans on and do some work.
 
We talked with the Dad de la familia Davila ayer. We set an appointment to talk with him tonight. I honestly am just more shocked that he even accepted to meet with us. little by little right. Lots of prayers please. 
We haven´t been able to meet with Luis again. He really doesn´t have much interest and it´s really hard for his mom...it´s really hard for me too. He´s just such a good kid. With time and patience though, right?
 
Things are good here. I am enjoying studying and learning more. I am interested once more in the topic of faith. What a concept it is.
 
I love you all and I hope you are doing well. You are in my prayers.
Love bug

Hey just a thought that maybe you could do. Do you remember dear elder? I was thinking if you wanted to use that sometimes as well I´d have more time to respond to your questions or have time to read them more fully. one hour just isn´t a lot of time. We get them almost every Tuesday...it´s a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment